lørdag 14. mai 2011

Systricks - 2005 - Trondheim Gathering



P.S: This is not the final version of the sampler.

After this gathering, I proudly became a part of the awesome tricking team called Systricks! I met the guys online and we were talking alot on msn and later we met together in Trondheim! This video is really special for me, and my best friend Fredrik Skogsrud aka Frezko edited it.

It's sad that we dont meet each other that often anymore, I guess we are all to busy with our work and carrier at the moment!

Hopefully in the nearest future, we will all met again and have our own little gathering here in Trondheim!

A big thanks to Arild Iversen aka Am I Evil for sending me the video!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Aww!!!! This touched my heart bro. I thought that sampler was long gone. As I know we both have had a hard time trying to find it. The video captured the feeling I remember us having the first time we met - the first time i was introduced to an amazing person. I can do nothing more than to thank you for being who you are. As you state in your post, we meet up way too little compared to the good ol' days. Yes, we are both busy, but that should not be an excuse for not having the time to meet up.

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks alot Fredrik! I'm really glad you liked it =D Like i said, It's really special for me :)

    SvarSlett

Appreciate some feedbacks