søndag 8. mai 2011

Starfoot - 05.05.11 Tricking



Hello guys! I have been busy lately, that's why it took me so long to update my blog ;)

Here is just a small training sampler from my latest tricking session at basis gym. I'm trying to improve the height on my tricks and I'm learning some new stuff aswell.

Lots of peoples criticize me for not trying new tricks, and since i was a little kid i always wanted to do things perfect before i tryed other stuff. I think it's way more important to be sattisfied with the "few moves" i can do, instead of having a bunch of hard tricks without style, speed and power.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I really agree with you. I think it is more impressive with bad ass-kicks/tricks than doing a lot of crappy tricks without any style or perfection. It is way to many people that can do many "hard" tricks (flipping and twisting) with shitty style.

    So keep doing what you do and let those people who criticize you go fuck them selves. ;))

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks alot for the feedback Christina =) <3

    SvarSlett
  3. Björn "VredgaD"9. mai 2011 kl. 05:13

    I just do NOT get why ANYONE should be criticize for anything actually. Just look at you man! Your style and cleanness are of the fucking charts! Defiantly "PRO" when it comes to those.

    I have been following you for years and you still keep surprising me with stuff i did not notice before, like little tweaks here and there, and a little SWAG over there =D. To me its just as much about HOW you do a certain move and WHY as it is WHAT.

    Tricking is an art as well as a story. Your are the painter and your tricks are your brush that you use to tell YOUR story about YOU. Nothing else matters.

    SvarSlett
  4. I'm really glad someone understand me!

    Thanks Björn "VredgaD"

    SvarSlett

Appreciate some feedbacks